When you use the Shop, user data such as the IP address, domain name, type of browser are automatically collected. These data may be collected by cookie files, or other mechanisms such as Google Analytics, Web Beacon system, they may also be saved in the server’s logs. These mechanisms are applied in order to make it easier for users to use our Shop, learn about their preferences of the way of using the Shop, display advertisements and information adjusted to the user’s preferences. Cookie files are small text files sent by the Shop to your end device (e.g. computer, phone, tablet etc.) when using the Shop. Such files usually contain the name of the website that they come from, the time of storing them on the end device and a unique number.
Cookie files are used, among others, to:
• adjust the Shop’s contents to the user’s preferences and optimize the use of the Shop, in particular, these files allow to recognize the Shop user’s device and display the Shop’s website appropriately to their individual needs;
• create statistics which help understand how the Shop’s users use websites which allows to improve their structure and contents;
• keep the Shop user’s session (after logging in to the Account) thanks to which the user does not have enter their login and password on each sub-page of the website.
The cookie files that we use may have either temporary or permanent character. Session (temporary) cookie files are removed at the moment of closing the browser, whereas persistent (permanent) cookie files are stored also after you finish using the Shop and serve to store information such as your login or password, which makes it easier and faster to use the Shop.
Within the Shop, we use:
• indispensable cookie files, i.e. the ones that make using the services within the Shop possible, e.g. authenticating cookie files used for services that require authentication;
• cookie files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the scope of registration to the Shop;
• the so-called efficiency cookies which allow to collect information about the way of using the Shop;
• functional cookies which allow to “remember” the settings selected by the users and personalize the user interface;
• advertising cookie files that allow to provide users with advertising content adjusted to their interests.
Cookie files placed on your end device may also be used by partners and advertisers cooperating with us.
In every case, you can block installing cookie files or remove persistent cookie files using the appropriate options in your Internet browser. Should you have any problems, please use your browser’s help file or contact the browser’s producer. You can find more useful information about cookie files here: www.http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
Along with cookie files, the Shop may also collect data as part of the so-called logs or journal files. The information contained in the logs may include, among others, your IP address, type of platform and Internet browser, Internet provider and the address of the website from which you entered the Shop’s website. Some sub-pages of the Shop and ways of communication may contain the so-called Web Beacons which allow to receive information such as the computer’s IP address, the website’s URL number, loading time, type of browser.
The Shop uses Google Analytics, an Internet analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics collects cookie files constituting information regarding the viewability of websites and the user’s system profile (including their IP address). This information is shared with Google and stored by it on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to assess the use of the website by the user, create reports for website owners on the traffic and provide other services connected with traffic on websites and Internet usage. Users’ IP addresses are not linked with any other data in Google’s possession. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if it is required by law, or if third parties process this information for Google. You may block cookie usage choosing the appropriate settings in your Internet browser, but in this case, some of the Shop’s functions may be unavailable.